Watercolor Technique and Color Theory
Design and create a circular book while learning watercolor technique and basic color theory working with a limited palette.
Jana L. Bussanich believes that function and beauty need never be separated. She has designed a circular book to serve as a reference for visual notes recorded by each student while mastering four basic watercolor techniques and color theory.
Each book is a colorful reference for future watercolor paintings. Label techniques; add notes, inspirational quotes, and sketches to complete the project. No experience needed.
All levels and ages welcome. Recommended for ages 12 years and older. Take watercolor technique and color theory classes from Jana L. Bussanich or one of her instructors, Leslie McCrea, or Mo Morrow at Cottonwood Center for the Arts located in downtown Colorado Springs. Classes meet weekly for two hours.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 8, 2020 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Apr 14, 2020 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
- Apr 15, 2020 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Apr 21, 2020 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
- Apr 22, 2020 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Apr 28, 2020 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
427 E Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Free parking on the east side of our building.