In this episode, the Pikes Peak region’s theater and film scene are in the spotlight, with interviews and multimedia that will leave you applauding.
In this episode:
- 0:13 – Cyndi Parr gives us a behind-the-scenes perspective on the Virtual Theatre Showcase
- 10:10 – We explore local melodrama with Rebekah Ratteree of Iron Springs Chateau in Manitou Springs and Chris Armbrister of Thin Air Theater Co. in Cripple Creek
- 25:21 – Arts Month video message about cultural tourism from Doug Price of Visit Colorado Springs
- 26:23 – We preview the upcoming Community Conversations this week with Ralph Giordano of Independent Film Society of Colorado and Scott Levy of Fine Arts Center Theater Company at Colorado College
- 35:35 – We close on a high note with a comedic clip from the Artist-of-the-Day series of #ArtsOctober, starring actress Birgitta DePree’s characters reflecting on “Why Art Matters”
Hear the podcast version of this Peak Radar Live episode courtesy of our partners at Studio 809. Listen here.
Peak Radar Live features live interviews, performances, behind-the-scenes access, sneak previews and personal tours highlighting the rich cultural life of the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. It has been hosted by Angela Seals of the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region, since 2016, now with production support from Studio 809, alongside a rotating array of special guests from the local arts and cultural scene. See over 70 videos of the local arts community at https://www.YouTube.com/PeakRadar.