Cripple Creek Ice Festival: Carver's Choice
Jon us in Cripple Creek for our annual Ice Festival!
The Cripple Creek Ice Festival is a spectacular event. Come watch ice sculptors carve ice into beautiful works of art that will amaze you. 2020 marks the 13th year for this premiere event.
Past themes have included a Mythological Wonderland, Story Time, Under the Sea, a Military Salute Carved in Ice, a Rocky Mountain Wonderland, the Old West and a Safari theme.
This year’s theme is going to be “Carver’s Choice”!
The Cripple Creek Ice Festival features numerous fun events to enjoy throughout the two event weekends. Interactive sculptures are available for event attendees to climb on for a selfie or group photo.
And don’t forget the ice slide for kids! Street vendors have just the perfect thing to bring home as a memento of your visit here, and you can enjoy refreshing beverages in our heated beer tent.
Also – Don’t miss the Ice & Art Fest at the Heritage Center from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. daily throughout Ice Fest. Meet the Artists Saturday, February 8 from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. Hors-d’oeuvres and wine will be served, along with live music.
Contact: (719) 689-7711
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 8, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 9, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sun)
- Feb 10, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Mon)
- Feb 11, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Feb 12, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Wed)
- Feb 13, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Feb 14, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 15, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 16, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sun)
200 Bennett Avenue, Cripple Creek, CO 80813